Across the country, real estate professionals are increasingly turning to the auction as a winning marketing tool. If you properly qualify your situation as a potential auction scenario (we’ll tell you how), you have an excellent chance at turning over a property quickly.
Here are a few benefits to a REALTOR®:
* Generates a list of ready, qualified buyers – For each auction property there can be only one winning bidder. That means that every other bidder is still in the market for a property. As the Listing Agent we pass that bidder list along to you.
* Offers clients and customers new selling and purchasing options-Do you feel like you have tried virtually everything to sell your clients listing? We can offer a different solution.
* Property is sold within a relatively short period of time - We can effectively market a property in 30-45 days. If your client needs to sell in a hurry or is simply tired of the waiting game we can help.
* Exposes the property to many potential purchasers – Auction open houses are generally significantly more successful than traditional open houses. The property will be exposed to many more people than a traditional listing can offer.
* Successful auctions result in referrals and return business
* Agents can earn commissions as referring agent/broker, cooperating agent/broker, or as the listing agent/broker -Realtor’s can represent the buyer or seller in any Auction transaction. We also pay referral fees if you choose not to participate in the Auction process.
There are many more benefits to add to this list. If you would like more information about how to take advantage of the Auction Method of Marketing please contact one of our team members today.
Rose Backs - 208.640.7449 firstname.lastname@example.org
Randy Wells – 208.699.0024 email@example.com
Mark Gustafson – 208.661.8701 firstname.lastname@example.org